Friday 30 September 2011

On our way!

As I type this we're on our way to Hastings for a couple of hours, as planned we should be back at school for around 2.30pm.

We have had the most wonderful week, we're all exhausted but have many many fond memories and amusing anecdotes! All the children have been stars and have really challenged themselves, demonstrated great team work with all of their peers, there are strengthened friendships, new friendships and a great deal of mutual respect in the air!

I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog as much as I have compiling it. I apologise if some days I have been a little late posting, but the WiFi at PGL was down, so I've been doing this all through my phone which is a little slow when it comes to uploading countless photos!

I aim to invite you all in for a special celebration event in the next few weeks, where we will share stories from the week, all the children will receive certificates and memory sticks with over 800 photos from the week and a short video (which I'm busy editing now!)

I'd like to extend my thanks to the PGL staff who made our stay a fantastic one, but most of all to Mrs Feather and Miss Robson. Their care and commitment to ensuring all the children enjoyed the visit, felt comfortable, safe and happy was second to none. As a team the three of us certainly had a lot of laughs too!

Please give your child an opportunity to look at the blog over the weekend and encourage them to perhaps post their own comments- thoughts about the trip etc!

Take care all,

see you in a few hours

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment